หลักสูตรภาษาอังกฤษแบบเข้มข้น

โรงเรียน นฤมลทิน ธนบุรี – Naruemontin Thonburi School

หลักสูตรภาษาอังกฤษแบบเข้มข้น (Intensive English Programmeหรือ IEP)

หลักสูตรนี้เสริมโอกาสในการเรียนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษ กับครูชาวต่างชาติเจ้าของภาษาและเสริม Grammar ด้วยครูไทยในสัดส่วน 20 % ของเวลาเรียนทั้งหมด ส่วนอีก 80 % เป็นการเรียนรู้ตามหลักสูตรกระทรวงศึกษาธิการ เรียนเป็นภาษาไทยอย่างเข้มข้น

นักเรียนที่จบหลักสูตรนี้ จะมีทัศนคติที่ดีต่อภาษาอังกฤษ และสามารถสื่อสารเป็นภาษาอังกฤษได้ สามารถเข้าศึกษาต่อระดับมัธยมในภาครัฐและเอกชนได้ ทั้งหลักสูตร English Program, Mini English Program และGifted Program.

naruemontin-thonburi-school-primaryschool-01
naruemontin-thonburi-school-primaryschool-03

IEP PROGRAM ( INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM)

This program enhance the opportunity of the students to learn about 20% of their time with foreign teachers in the subjects of English Language , Mathemetics and Science. The other 80 % of their time are attributed to the Thai Ministry of Education’s Curriculum.

Students who completed this IEP Program will have good attitude towards English language and will be able to effectively communicate in English. They will continue to study in major government school in the English Program (EP) , Mini-English Program (MEP) etc.